Jul 22, 2023

7 Wisdoms I Am Grateful I Possess Today

7 Wisdoms I Am grateful I Possess Today

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

The 7 Wisdoms I am grateful I possess today are:

1. One is too many, a thousand never enough. If I do not have the first one, I will not have the last one. So, just do not pick up today. 

2. It does not matter if it was the engine or the caboose that hit me. I still got hit by a train. If I do not want to keep getting hit by trains I must learn to spot them and stay out of the way! That means I need to focus on changing the only one I can really change...ME!

3. Rule 62: Do not take myself so damn seriously! Remember to laugh.

4. God has not brought me this far to drop me on my ass now. Trust Him.

5. Trust God and let the path unfold before me. Do not get the bulldozer out a blaze my own path. When I do that, I create bigger messes to clean up and delay God's purpose from happening in my life. 

6. I cannot keep what I have unless I give it away; yet, I cannot give what I do not have. So, I must not forget to put my oxygen mask on first!

7. Death is not the end of a one's life. They simply transition to a different dimension and go Home. We all go Home some day. The love we share crosses all dimensions. If I STFD I am able to feel that love and see the signs they send all around me. STFD!

No comments:

Post a Comment