Nov 19, 2022

More Thoughts on Grief

I wrote this for someone I love very deeply. I thought maybe it would help someone else too.

More Thoughts on Grief

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

11/19/22

💕🙏💕 How does one grieve properly? Is there a manual that gives detailed instructions? If so, I need it. I personally think grieving is a journey that each person does alone and it is a different for path for everyone. Sometimes on the path, God sends angels to help and comfort us. Eventually we get through it, but we never get over the loss of someone we loved deeply. I think we just learn to live with the hole in our heart and eventually we realize that the love we shared never dies. Then the hole is filled with that love. The hurt is still there but not as massive. And yes, we keep going. 💕🙏💕

No comments:

Post a Comment