Nov 18, 2022

Gratitude Day 18

Gratitude Day 18

Ok...I have no clue how many days behind I am on my gratitude days for November. I have been working way too many hours and when I'm not working I'm creating something that feels as though I'm sitting at God's feet while I'm doing it with my Dad whispering suggestions in my ear. If you want to call me crazy I don't care. All I know is once in awhile I feel like I accidentally step into God's glory even when I'm not looking for it. That's is why creating something has always been so much a part of me. For that, I will be eternally grateful.

Also, today is my mom's birthday. She is a strong and beautiful woman who has taught me so much about love and faith. She has been through literal hell in the last 2 years. She has not always walked through it gracefully, yet she has kept going and trusting in God. I am so grateful she is my mother. I love her very much!! Happy Birthday Momma!! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment