Dec 19, 2019

Brag About God

This was in response to a post my daughter-in-love put on Facebook asking others to brag about God (see pic) 

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

12/19/19

Well...where do I start? If God had not rescued me when I prayed at the foot of my bed over 33 years ago I would have died from alcoholism and addiction. I would have missed out on raising my two beautiful children Sedrick Zelsnack and Alicia Zelsnack. I would have missed out on all the friendships I've had. I would have missed out on taking care of my grandmother during her fight with cancer and saying my final goodbye to her. I would have missed out on rebuilding my relationship with my dad Elmer Tadpole Jr and my mother Alice Tarrant. The years I've had with them are one of my greatest treasures. I would have missed seeing all my granddaughters come to this world and watch them grow and mature. I would have missed out on meeting you Victoria Zelsnack. You are a beautiful young woman and awesome mother. Last but certainly not least I would've missed out on welcoming your beautiful son and my precious grandson Michael to this world. This last year with him has been the indescribably awesome oil of joy for my old and tired heart. This is just a small list of all God has done for me. I could go on forever about the grace and mercy He has given me although I was and am so undeserving. Merry Christmas my beautiful daughter-in-love!! 💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment