Nov 3, 2020

Prayer for My Baby Girl

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

I was blessed with this beautiful little girl when I was still a very young woman myself. I named her Alicia Dawn. I had her first name picked out since I was 14 years old. I named her after a younger cousin of mine who I babysat for. I was named after her mom and I thought it would be neat to carry on the tradition. Her middle name came from the fact that she was born at the crack of dawn. So, here I was 21 years old with her and her big brother. I had so much growing up to do. We went through alot together throughout our lives. We have clashed horns, screamed, yelled and cried. Yet we have always found our way back to eachother. 

I always called her my "Sweet Alicia". We took a twisty-windy road to finally bonding with eachother. Yet, today she is my best friend. She has no idea how proud I am of her. I see her today and I think of that tiny little baby and how absolutely beautiful she is inside and out and I am humbled to think that God let me be her mom.

Tonight my heart is heavy because my Sweet Alicia is facing something pretty scary and I cannot be right next to her to protect her like the momma bear inside me wants to. I will not put details out here. I just need all my friends who pray to join in prayer and agreement, so please, just stop for a minute and pray with me...

Father God,
Right now I come to you and I lift my beautiful, Sweet Alicia up to you. Lord you know the thing she is facing right now. Lord, I know that you are our Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. You said in your word to call the things that are not as though they are, so Father I call Alicia healthy and whole. No weapons formed against her shall prosper. Lord give her and all of us around her the peace that passes all understanding. Let us all know to very depths of our spirits that you have Alicia in your hands and she is going to be ok. Lord Jesus, I pray from depths of all that I am that in my absence from her side right now that you bring other angels in human form to help my baby girl with whatever she needs. Bless her coming and going. Father I know that all of Heaven is praying for her too. I also know that the prayers of a mother are the strongest and live on forever. Tonight I am storming the gates of Heaven with prayer for my baby girl. Please wrap Alicia in your arms for me and let her know how much I love her. Please hear our prayers. 

In the mighty name of Jesus. 
Amen and amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment