Nov 5, 2020

My Response to a Post About the End Times

By Andrea Tadpole-Brousssrd

I was forced as a kid to attend numerous Bible studies on Revelations and the end times. It caused me to live in fear. As a young mother I remember when they started putting bar codes on groceries and scanning them. Everyone screamed that's the mark of the beast! I prayed one night about this hard because I was taught if you accepted "the mark" you were damned to hell. That never made sense to me. If God is all loving and we are His creation why would He set us up to rot in hell? So, like I said, I prayed hard about this. I told God I would be a liar if I said I would never take a mark to feed my family, because I would. Its not that I hate God, but I love my family and have to care for them. I experienced a peace about it like never before. I heard God say in my spirit, "I know. Its ok. Do what you have to do to survive and I will protect you. Nothing can keep me from loving you. I judge your heart, not whether you take a mark or not. Trust me, I'm in control." After that, I just do not worry about it anymore. So there's my 2 cents worth on it. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment