Nov 2, 2019

Gratitude 11/1/19

Dang! We are already in November. Last year I suspended my grateful posts for the month of November. I was in funk and didn't care. I've decided this year, regardless of how I feel I'm doing it. So here is my grateful post for November 1st:

Gratitude 11/1/19

One of the greatest blessings I've been given this year made his appearance into this crazy world on 12/12/18. My little grandson Michael is absolutely awesome! He is the answer to many years of prayer from this grandmother. He is truly the oil of joy!! He laughs all the time, totally loves his momma and is crazy about his daddy. He has a zest for life that comes from the innocence and absolute trust of a child. His mom dubbed him Squirmy and it's easy to see why. He wriggles free to explore everything. He's on the verge walking. Look out world when he does!! Michael has reminded me that there is great beauty and joy even in the darkest times. I love you little man, more than you will ever know!! 💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment