Oct 19, 2017

Prayer for My Children

I always worry that people will think I'm a religious nut if they know how I pray but tonight I don't care. My family is under attack and so this is my war room prayer right now...

Prayer for My Children

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard

Father God, I come to you tonight and I ask you to wrap Alicia up in your arms and give her rest and peace. I pray that you touch her and heal her from top of her head to the soles of her feet. I rebuke this sickness that is plaguing her and I plead the blood of Jesus over her. I speak complete healing into her body right now. I command, in your name that her kidneys and heart and whatever else is wrong line up with your word that says by your stripes she is healed.

Lord, I lift Sedrick and Victioria up to you. Lord, I know their hearts are aching and mine aches for them. Father God, I know how much they long for a child and I know losing these 3 pregnancies has crushed them. Father, I don't have the answers as to why this is happening. All I know is you are faithful to us all and our hope is in you. I ask you Lord to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Lord, please quiet their minds and give them peace in the midst of their grief. Please continue to carry Victoria during the physical loss she is going through right now. Please give her peace and strength. God I know their babies are in Heaven with you. It's just so hard when Heaven so close yet so far away.

Lord, I bring Sedrick to you and I speak healing and peace into his tired body. Lord, please give him strength. I rebuke this anxiety and insomnia that tortures him in the name of Jesus. I speak calm and rest into his spirit and mind. Show him that you are there and have him and his family in the palm of your hands. Give him faith and serenity in the middle of the storm. Light the Holy Ghost fire in him again and give him more songs to sing for you.

Father God I rebuke the spirit of fear that seems to plague us all. I pray that you would give us stability and security that comes from knowing that you'll never leave us or forsake us. Lord, I ask you to shut the mouths of those who would speak negativity into our lives and try to tear us down. Remove the bullies from our lives. Bring us all the agape love you taught us while here on earth even though we don't deserve it. Help us to treat others with that same love too.

Father God, I believe and know that my prayers go on for eternity. They don't just hit the ceiling and bounce back. The prayers my grandmother prayed for me so many years ago got me sober and keep me sober today. So, I pray in faith now for my children and grandchildren and generations to come. I call down a legion of angels to surround and guard and protect my children, their children and those to come. I rebuke the evil one who is trying to destroy them in the name of Jesus. I pray that the Holy Spirit will reach out and touch my children and give them discernment so they know which way to go in life.

Lord, I have faith in you and know you hear the prayers of this lowly mother who loves her children with all that I am. I know you answer prayers because I'm living proof. Please, protect and bless my children, grandchildren and those to come. Give them peace, health and prosperity. Make a way when it looks like there is none. Guide them and shelter them all the days of their lives, long after I'm gone.

I pray this in the holy, blessed name of my savior and brother and your son Jesus.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment