Oct 11, 2017

God's Love

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard

The first morning after my granddaughter Destiny was born I picked her up to put a clean diaper on her naked butt. She peed and pooped all over my lap and puked in my face. I looked at her and said, "So this is how its going to be huh?" I swear, she gave me the orneriest grin. I have been in love with her ever since. I believe a mother's love and a grandmother's love for her children is the closest one ever gets to the unconditional love God has for us. It barely scratches the surface of the immense love He has for us. No matter what messes we make in life, no matter how horrible we are to God, He is always there and loves us no matter what. The minute we run back to Him He is there to clean us up and change our clothes. What a beautiful love!

No comments:

Post a Comment