Apr 10, 2023

Valkarie

Valkarie

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

4/10/23

Once in awhile I am blessed with the opportunity to just click on all levels with an animal. This beautiful dog is one of them. Her name is Valkarie. She is my daughter's boyfriend Chris's dog. She is so smart and intuitive. She has a beautiful, gentle and grateful spirit. Chris rescued her a few years ago when she was about a year old. I am so grateful I got to meet her and spend time with her! She has made it her job to take care of me since I got here. I still have a heavy heart and miss my Dad deeply most days. I think she knows that. She has brought me deep joy; something I have needed so much. God comes to us in many ways. He uses animals a lot in my life. I am truly grateful for meeting this gorgeous, kindred spirit. đŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment