Apr 18, 2023

A Little Dime from Heaven

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

4/18/23

So, call me crazy...well,  I am. Anyway, I was wishing I could call my Dad today. He was always the voice of reason and calm on the phone for me. Being the medical person he was, he would have already filled me with a plethora of info on my daughter's surgery. While I was in the surgery waiting area during her surgery I felt like I was flying through the air without a safety net. That net being my Dad. I silently told him, "I just wish you would let me know you are here." Then I busied myself reading and forgot about the request. My daughter made it through okay. As we were getting in the car to go home I saw a dime on the ground right in front of my car door. I know it was my Dad's way of saying he is still near us all the time. I managed to get my daughter home safe and sound. Now she is on the mend. I am grateful for the reminders like this one today that I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment