Jun 30, 2020

ENOUGH!!

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard 

6/30/20

The one word that keeps resonating in my heart right now is ENOUGH!! Look at what all the division and hatred in this world from ALL sides has caused. ENOUGH!!

LIVES MATTER!!

LIFE MATTERS!!

Today, my heart hurts for the policeman who died today, the one still fighting for his life in the hospital and even more so, the ones still out there protecting us today. Some of these officers are my friends. They are not racist or bad people. They just have a passion for serving and protecting us. Something I often take for granted.

My heart is also aching for my home, my Tulsa, the city I was born in and have lived my whole life. We are not perfect but come on Tulsa, STOP THE HATRED! STOP THE DIVISION! ENOUGH!!!

Instead of feeding the monster of hate in our homes, communities and country please pull together in unity and LOVE! ENOUGH!!

Rest In Power Sargent Craig Johnson ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment