Jan 3, 2020

My Prayer Today

I have not paid alot of attention to the chaos of this world lately because I have my own stuff going on right now. However, the news caught my eye today and all the wars and rumors of wars got my heart stirred up. So, I went to my prayer closet, also known as my bathroom and God gave me a prayer.

Now before I begin, I do not care who you did or did not vote for. I do not care what denomination you are, your race, sexual identity, party affiliation or anything else. I just do not care. That is not what this is about.

Also, I wanted to pull my little family together and hold hands and pray, at least that is the vision I had in my spirit. That is impossible to do since we are spread out near and far. So, as you read this imagine us all in a circle, holding hands in a prayer of agreement. If we need anything right now, WE NEED TO PRAY. Here goes...unedited...

My Prayer Today 1/3/2020

By Andrea Tadpole-Broussard

Father God I come before you with my family and friends right now. Lord I know you see all that is going on in this world. I know that you see each of our lives and all the things we struggle with every day. Father, right now I am scared. I do not know what the next day, weeks or months are going to bring for any of us. I have no answers and all I see are clouds rolling in. Just like the apostles on the boat in the storm with your Son we are all freaking out and hanging on. Please calm this storm!! Please bring us all peace in this crazy world.

Lord, I think about my youngest grandchild, my only grandson. What will he see when he is grown and I am no longer here? What will my granddaughters see? What will my children have to endure? Lord please strengthen each of them and give them greater faith in You than I could ever have because they will need it. God I know it was not by chance that they were born. They were born for such a time as this. You have a purpose for each of them. Please protect them and give them the peace that passes all understanding. Give them the eyes of the Holy Spirit so they know which way to go.

Father God I call down a legion of angels around my family and friends to protect us all. Lord I ask you to keep our children and grandchildren safe. Lord Jesus reveal yourself to them like you have to me so many times in my life. If I did not have my faith in you Lord, I would have ended it long ago.

Lord, above all, I hit my knees tonight in prayer for ALL leaders in this nation and the world. Shut their mouths and bring us peace. Father God I pray for our military, young sons and daughters out there serving for us. Please protect them and bring them home safe.

I pray all this in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment