Dec 10, 2015

Fifty-Three

53...WOW!!! I never thought I'd live past 23 and here I am 30 years later. What a wild ride it has been. My sweet friend and confidante Gail Langston always tells me to let the path unfold before me and trust God. Today I'm doing better at that and I am grateful more than anyone knows for the life I have. There have been good days, downright horrible gut-wrenching days and everything in between. Through it all God has continued to love me in spite of my craziness. He has blessed me with an incredible husband whom I love with all my heart. I have 2 awesome kids and 4 granddaughters who are the lights of my life. God restored my relationship with my parents years ago and my father is my rock. I have good friends, old and new who are my treasures. Life is good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment