Feb 7, 2017

The Roller Coaster

Today, February 14, 2017 my husband Andre and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary. Andre wrote this for me on February 7, 2017. I did not want to lose it so I am posting it here. I feel so blessed to have this man in my life. <3

The Roller Coaster

By Andre Broussard

Life is a roller coaster. We all have our ups and downs. We all HOPE someday to make it to the top of this roller coaster. At the top comes nothing but the same each day that goes away. It's always good. But FAITH is something that happens in the middle of this roller coaster. We go from good to bad with each day. At times even seem we are on top. Then other times it feels we are at the very bottom. It's then we see the very bad in life. Nothing around us is good. We see all the ugly. Then comes LOVE. Love is giving and receiving. It comes from GOD through others. The people we love and support. This part of the roller coaster is the strongest. Nothing bad can overcome us when we are this strong. At the  top we are very scared, at the bottom we feel very feel safe.Why put love on the bottom? The answer is easy, it is strong enough to carry us to the top again. In life we all have choices Hope, Faith and Love. With all that said my choice with everything is to love and support you until I die. I think this is where GOD put me. I am so sorry we are on this roller coaster. But I'm so very happy that I'm on it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment